Parents, please find below a selection of resources that you may find useful during the school closures.
We will keep the page updated regularly with any resources we may find.
Feel free to leave a comment with any resources you may find and let us know how you are getting on!
a free one month trial is available from Twinkl so you can download any of the following for free if you wish to do so .
- Home Routine and Organisation pack.
- Communication Cards (similar to pecs)
- Corona Virus social story
- Motor Skills Pack
- Choice Board
- Hand Washing
- Reward chart for hand washing
- Daily routine cards ( similar to pecs)
- Make your own playdough
- Fine motor activities
- Gross motor activities
- Pencil Control
- Hand Writing
Other free resources:
- Free daily audio story from David Walliams
- School closure toolkit
- Lamh at home
- the lamh youtube channel has access to some songs from the lamh dvd which is loved by all the students!
- Going on a Bear Hunt story and video
- PE with Joe Wicks
- Music with Myleene Klass
- Maths with Carol Vorderman
- Cooking with Jamie Oliver
- Ebooks and Audio Books from Libraries Ireland
Digital School Books (free access)
Ipad/ Tablet Apps:
- Dexteria Junior
- Go Talk